Sponsor & Contributors - Thank You

This forum is to be used to advise other forum members of news that would be of interest to everyone here on this forum board.

Moderators: GMMG ZL1 # 41, daytonajim, Blackbird34

Sponsor & Contributors - Thank You

Postby daytonajim » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:05 am

We would like to recognize & thank the GMMG Registry Forum Board Sponsors & Contributors.

Without sponsorship and contributions the Registry could not exist.

Please support our Sponsors and let them know you appreciate their support.

Sponsors:

Vengeance Racing

Mike Carnahan -- E-mail: mike@vengeancerd.com

http://www.vengeancerd.com/

Berger Chevy

Matt Berger -- E-mail: mberger@bergerchevy.com

Dick Jacques -- E-mail: djacques@bergerchevy.com

http://www.bergerchevy.com/index.htm

MK Insurance

Tamra Perto - Email: tperto@mk-ins.com

http://www.mkinsuranceagency.com/

KDawgFilmz' Video Production's

Harley Kruger - Email: harscars@yahoo.com

http://www.VarietyVideosLLC.com

Filters and Wipers.com

Jon Schwartz - Email: help@filtersandwipers.com

http://www.filtersandwipers.com

Contributors:

crouse -- Dave

4th Gen Camaro Addict -- JD

daytonajim -- Jim

NCGuy68 -- Craig

Blackbird 34 -- Aaron

If you would like to become a Sponsor or Contributor & help support the GMMG Registry and the GMMG Registry Forum Board, please contact Jim, JD or Jim.

Thanks ahead of time.

GMMG Registry / Jim Smith
1925 120th Street
Balsam Lake, WI 54810
E-Mail: info@gmmgregistry.com
Berger SS #72 - Johnny Benson - Tom Henry #13
HRE #2000, DEI #54, PE #37 (IIX/475), PE #11 (2X6 -500)
Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38
3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars
daytonajim
Lead Forum Board Global Administrator & GMMG Car Owner

Re: Sponsor & Contributors - Thank You

Postby NCGuy68 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:42 am

If Santa brings that HUGE bag of American Green-Backs $$....I asked for, I'll make another donation.....

AND, I'll also buy a round of 'Adult Beverages' for every GMMG owner here on the fourm..... :mrgreen:

And if you're wondering J.D., I'll be enjoying a double shot of granddaddy's Moonshine!......... :obscene-drinkingdrunk:
Certified Southern High-Tech Redneck.

"I saw Elvis At 1000 Feet"
John Force
NCGuy68
GMMG Car Owner

GMMG Registry Forum Board Sponsors

Postby 4th Gen Camaro Addict » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:18 pm

You will note that five (5) businesses have stepped up to the plate and decided to financially sponsor the GMMG Registry Forum Board. You will see their ICONs at the BOTTOM OF EACH PAGE here in the forum board. If you take your cusor and just "hover" over the ICON, you will see the contact at the business and their address, phone number, email address, etc. If you click on the ICON, it will take you directly to their internet website. Many of you might have already done business with Berger Chevrolet (Matt Berger or Dick Jacques) or Vengeance Racing (Mike Carnahan). :D I'm sure that most of you might not be acquainted YET with MK Insurance Co. (Tamra Perto) or KDawgFilmz (Harley Kruger). I know some of the guys registered here that have their GMMG cars insured with Tamra Perto at MK Insurance Co. as well as the other NON-GMMG cars they own. HOTROD1974, Berger SS PR-1, and I (4th Gen Camaro Addict) all have our GMMG cars AS WELL AS OUR NON-GMMG Camaros insured with Tamara. I also know that 99legend2rZ has his 1999 Chevrolet Legends Z-28 insured with Tamra and I believe that Charley has his collector cars also insured with Tamra at MK Insurance Co. as well. Also, both daytonajim and I have had Harley with KDawgFilmz create video documentaries of our cars and he does excellent work. Our newest sponsor is Filters and Wipers.com. Jon (Filters and Wipers.com) sells many types of oil filters including Mobil 1 and K & N Oil Filters. His pricing is very good and he has speedy delivery to you of your order. :D

We ask you to PLEASE support these sponsors who are supporting us here on the forum board.
J.D. LeBlanc
2002 Rallye Green Phase IIIX C5R LS6 630 H.P. G.M.M.G. Dick Harrell Berger Supercar Camaro #30 Hardtop
2002 Onyx Black Phase II LS6 475 H.P. G.M.M.G. ZL-1 Supercar Camaro #17 Hardtop
2002 Bright Rally Red Phase 1X LS1 425 H.P. G.M.M.G. Tom Henry Racing Camaro SS #21 T-Tops
2001 Onyx Black Phase I LS1 381 H.P. G.M.M.G. Dale Earnhardt Intimidator SS Camaro #68 T-Tops
1997 30th Anniversary LT1 310 H.P. S.L.P. Camaro SS Convertible - SS build # 2091/30th Anniversary build # 0742

4th Gen Camaro Addict
GMMG Car Owner

Postby 2002Z4CSS » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:19 pm

Welcome sponsors! :)
2002 Camaro SS 35th Anniversary Brickyard 400 #22, SLP Build #0036 and 35th Anniversary Build #47
Best 1/4 mile time : 13.2 @ 104.63 with a 60' time of 2.0 on stock Gooodyear Eagle F1's

2002Z4CSS

Postby 4th Gen Camaro Addict » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:33 pm

We have had another sponsor step up to the plate and decided to financially support the GMMG Registry Forum Board. Please help us welcome Sky Smith and his insurance agency. Sky Smith will offer you competive rates for collector car insurance for your GMMG car as well as your Non-GMMG cars :D

Again............................PLEASE SUPPORT THE GMMG REGISTRY SPONSORS WITH YOUR BUSINESS ! ! ! ! ! !
J.D. LeBlanc
2002 Rallye Green Phase IIIX C5R LS6 630 H.P. G.M.M.G. Dick Harrell Berger Supercar Camaro #30 Hardtop
2002 Onyx Black Phase II LS6 475 H.P. G.M.M.G. ZL-1 Supercar Camaro #17 Hardtop
2002 Bright Rally Red Phase 1X LS1 425 H.P. G.M.M.G. Tom Henry Racing Camaro SS #21 T-Tops
2001 Onyx Black Phase I LS1 381 H.P. G.M.M.G. Dale Earnhardt Intimidator SS Camaro #68 T-Tops
1997 30th Anniversary LT1 310 H.P. S.L.P. Camaro SS Convertible - SS build # 2091/30th Anniversary build # 0742

4th Gen Camaro Addict
GMMG Car Owner

Return to Announcements